July Meeting Ideas?

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Tue Jul 13 16:15:40 MDT 2010

We've secured Brad for August to discuss WebGL. As of right now we do not have
a presenter for July. Should we just do a social night, hang out in the living
room and talk shop over mountain dew? Who would come? What if I offered a free
bowl of oatmeal? ;-)

If I don't hear back from at least a few people, we will probably end up
canceling. I am very willing to show up and talk general Linux system
administration goodness.

Does anyone know how to contact Darl McBride? I'd like to see about inviting
him for a (CIVIL!) discussion covering a SCO postmortem, Me inc, as well as
what he sees for the future. If anyone can pass my contact information to him,
I would appreciate it.

-Ryan