flat panel tv mounting brackets

Levi Pearson levipearson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 09:50:31 MDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 7:27 PM, Wade Preston Shearer
<wadeshearer.lists at me.com> wrote:
> I need some flat panel tv wall mounting brackets. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to get the best deal? Any features I should look for or gotchas I should be aware of? (I already have the wall wired up.)

Monoprice.com does indeed have the best prices I've seen.  I bought an
articulating arm mount for a 19" TV there, and although it wasn't the
highest quality piece I've ever seen, it was definitely adequate for
the task and I would make the purchase again.  I don't have any
experience with their heavier-duty mounts, but I imagine they're
similarly up to the task they're sold for.

        --Levi