Portable AC power source?

Steven Alligood steve at bluehost.com
Wed Jan 27 10:53:22 MST 2010

I personally think you will save a lot of money and laptop battery time
(depending on the solution) by getting a large USB pen drive, or next
best option is a small laptop drive with a usb powered case.

The remote power idea is nice, but will cost as much or more than adding
another drive powered by the laptop + spare laptop battery.

-Steve