Portable AC power source?

D p-collector at gmx.com
Wed Jan 27 10:42:37 MST 2010

Anyone know of a good PORTABLE AC power source? Something like a UPS or
something, but smaller. It doesn't have to be big, just enough to power
a couple of external devices to my laptop.

For example, I may be out on the road and need to access files from a
USB hard drive I have, but that hard drive isn't USB powered (which
sucks!), it's AC powered. It won't run on USB alone. Now if I'm in a
hotel room or something, then fine. But what if I'm on a bus or something?