Looking for Arduino Presenter

Matthew Walker mwalker at kydance.net
Tue Jan 26 21:03:57 MST 2010

Works for me. I actually made a lot of progress on my first project over the weekend.
I'm at the point where I need to order a few more parts, and start building some
prototypes with actual soldered connections, and see how it works.

I look forward to the opportunity to actually meet some of the names I've only seen on
the mailing list. If Mr. Nelson would like to contact me to see what we each want to
talk about, that would be fine. We're looking for just a short 15-20 minute total
presentation, right? I'm also glad to answer any questions people might have that I know
the answer to.

On Tue, January 26, 2010 2:18 pm, Ryan Simpkins wrote:
> Matt and Matt,
>
> Would you guys be willing to do a tag-team presentation? What would you think
> of having Mr. Nelson discuss the basics of setting up a simple environment,
> and then Mr. Walker could talk about some more in-depth experience? It might
> be less of a task to collaborate rather than put the pressure on just one guy
> to do the whole thing. It would also let others in the group hear different
> points of view. I know there are several people who are holding off purchasing
> a board until they can get a sense for what can be done at a basic level.
> There are others that want to dive in a little deeper, having already
> purchased a board. It might be nice to reach both sides of the fence.
>
> -Ryan

Matthew Walker