Automatic size of GTK+ main window

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Tue Jan 26 10:04:41 MST 2010

I'm working on a small GTK+ program to display data. It uses several
text entry widgets with appropriate labels. The user can change the font
in the text entry widgets. If the user selects a larger font, the text
entry widgets and the main window all grow appropriately. If the user
selects a smaller font, the text entry widgets shrink appropriately but
the main window does not. What do I do to get the main window to shrink
appropriately?