who needs used CPUs?

Hongyi Gao hongyi_gao at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:23:56 MST 2010

I have one. But I am using it. :)

I have about 20 used Xeon CPUs (16 x 2.7Ghz MP CPUs and 4 x 2.2 Ghz DP CPUs) for those kinda of mainboard.

Any one wants it for $5 each?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

The sender is not responsible for anything he mentioned in this e-mail. Please take his words on your own risk.