looking for used pci-x motherboard

Jeff Moyes ml at mindstormdevelopment.com
Mon Jan 25 13:06:30 MST 2010

  All,

Sorry to repeat this request - but I can't find the email answer I
recieved. A number of months ago I posted to the list to see if anybody
might have some motherboards with pci-x slots they didn't need anymore.
I remember I got a reply from someone who said he had about 10 actually
(lots of different CPU support between them all).  But for the life of
me I can't find the reply anymore.  So I'm sending out the request again
in the hopes that whoever it was from the list that answered will have
mercy on my space-case-iness and answer again. (Or if anybody else has
an m-board with pci-x they have but don't need anymore, you can also
answer).  ;)

Thanks everyone,

Jeff Moyes