Perl Developer/Ninja/Jedi Needed for Short-term Contract Work

Jesse Stay jessestay at
Fri Jan 22 14:00:00 MST 2010

Hey guys - it's been awhile since I posted to the list, but I'm a long-time
subscriber.  I'm looking for someone that can help me from now until
February 10 on a project I'm working on with Creative Labs to create a new,
customized Facebook Page platform for them and other future clients.  The
code will integrate with my site,, which is based on the
Catalyst MVC framework.

I need someone who can be available from 40-80 hours over the next few weeks
and has a strong background in Perl web development, preferably with some
Catalyst experience, although I can teach you that.  The project is on a
contract basis.  If you or someone you know is looking for something
short-term (eventually it could end up long-term, but no guarantees) that
can help me with this (I may step in and help if we need to speed up
development) can you please shoot me an e-mail? (jesse at or
just reply to me directly)

Code samples and sample work are appreciated.  Anything else you can do to
impress me is bonus. (Jedi mind tricks come to mind) :-)

Jesse Stay
CEO, / Stay N' Alive Productions, LLC

Co-Author, I'm on Facebook--Now What???
Author, FBML Essentials