Looking for Arduino Presenter

Matthew Walker mwalker at kydance.net
Fri Jan 22 12:54:41 MST 2010

On Fri, January 22, 2010 12:50 pm, Ryan Simpkins wrote:
> On Thu, January 14, 2010 11:01, Ryan Simpkins wrote:
>> There has been a lot of interest in Arduino from several members in the group.
>> I don't know anyone who would be in a position to present. Can everyone please
>> reach out to the Arduino experts you know in the area? We need a presenter for
>> the February 10th meeting (@7:30pm). It sounds like most of the interest is in
>> some of the basics, so even someone with intermediate skills might know more
>> than the majority of members.
>>
>> Please plan on brining your Arduino (or similar) projects to show off.
>
> No takers? Does anyone own a Duemilanove, mega, LilyPad, etc? Can you come to
> the meeting and show off what you've figured out? Even a simple 'getting
> started' 15-30 minute presentation would be great.

I own a Duemilanove (that name sucks to type), and I would be willing to show up with
it, although I'm not sure what I'd present on yet. If anyone has any simple circuits /
programs they'd like to see, I could whip something up, and show it off at least. I'm
not very good at presenting, but I can answer questions well, and I could have a couple
circuits breadboarded for demonstration.

--
Matthew Walker