photo backup solution?

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Mon Jan 18 16:14:10 MST 2010

On Monday 18 January 2010 15:32:43 Daniel C. wrote:
> Does anyone have other ideas?

I have a file server in my house that stores everything on a redundant array
of drives. Based on your criteria,. you may want to consider a 2.5-inch USB
drive. These "laptop" drives can be powered by the USB bus, therefore do not
need a separate power adapter. They range up to 500GB. You can get a 2.5 inch
enclosure from NewEgg for as little as $10. A 500GB 2.5 inch drive will run
you less than $90 from Amazon or Buy.com.

--
Doran L. "Fozz" Barton <fozz at iodynamics.com>
Open-source developer, sysadmin, consultant, and all-around geeky dude