802.11n Recommendations

Doran L. "Fozz" Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Mon Jan 18 00:09:24 MST 2010

On Sunday 17 January 2010, Jonathan Duncan proclaimed:
> Apple Airport Extreme Base Station.

I haven't messed with Airports for a while now, but when I did, they were an
absolute PITA to configure. No web-based configuration option and I didn't have
a Mac or a Windows machine around to download their software to. Is this still
the case? I'd call that a negative mark against them if it hasn't changed.

fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Our clothes makes healthy and sexy impression to us. It transforms
  yourself completely, and giving you happy times."
    -- Seen on a clothing tag in Japan