802.11n Recommendations

Doran L. "Fozz" Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Mon Jan 18 00:09:24 MST 2010

On Sunday 17 January 2010, Jonathan Duncan proclaimed:
> Apple Airport Extreme Base Station.

I haven't messed with Airports for a while now, but when I did, they were an
absolute PITA to configure. No web-based configuration option and I didn't have
a Mac or a Windows machine around to download their software to. Is this still
the case? I'd call that a negative mark against them if it hasn't changed.

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Our clothes makes healthy and sexy impression to us. It transforms