802.11n Recommendations

Joe C v2joecr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 23:05:50 MST 2010

What I said was based on
http://www.bountifulwifi.com/BWRACWALL%20Data%20Sheet.pdf where it
says "802.11 AP Support: b/g,n 802.11d, 802.11e, 802.11h, 802.11i,
802.11r, 802.11k,802.11w" but the page
http://www.bountifulwifi.com/Products/Bountiful_Managed_Access_Point_1000G/Overview.aspx
doesn't mention 802.11n at all. I'd double check with them if you were
thinking about getting that one after that time I mentioned them.