802.11n Recommendations

Matt Nelson matt at frozenatom.com
Sat Jan 16 15:53:13 MST 2010

I've had good and bad.  I HATE linksys when it comes to 802.11n.  I finally
got 2 trendnet accesspoints and have loved them.  I have not had to do
anything, reboot, etc since setting them up.  This may be to them being only
a AP, and not a router, etc.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833156232

I was able to pick them up for $30 a piece at the time.