802.11n Recommendations

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Sat Jan 16 15:15:03 MST 2010

Has anyone had a good experience with 802.11n? Can you recommend a
reliable access point?

I'd like to get a new access point for home, but so far my experience
with 802.11n has been pretty poor. It's great when it's working, but
prone to losing association and refusing to re-associate. Unfortunately
I don't know if that's because the access point at work is crap, the
Intel wireless in T61p is crap, or both.

Help me Obi-Wan Plug! You're my only hope!

using enough of it." - Chris Maden