Serial Port Expansion Card for Linux?

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Wed Jan 13 13:17:21 MST 2010

On Wednesday 13 January 2010 09:47:46 Kenneth Burgener wrote:
> I love the price, and I think we have plenty of free USB ports to
> spare.  I see in the comments that it is recognized by Linux out of the
> box.  Great!  Thank you for the suggestion.

My wife has bought several of these for her work. They claim to have Linux
support as well:

http://sewelldirect.com/usb-to-serial-4-port-
splitter_specs.asp?source=froogle&utm_source=Froogle&utm_medium=cse&cvsfa=1306&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=53572d36363935

--
Doran L. "Fozz" Barton <fozz at iodynamics.com>
Open-source developer, sysadmin, consultant, and all-around geeky dude