SparkFun Free Day

Matthew Walker mwalker at kydance.net
Tue Jan 12 19:27:36 MST 2010

It BLINKS! Muahaha!

(Got my Arduino today, and I have an LED blinking. Woo.)

Setting up the dev tools on Gentoo was minorly annoying, but not too bad. There's only
one 'hack' in the process, and that's just a symlink to make it find the libtools stuff
it needs.

I'm pretty excited about this. More than is really sensible. But gosh darn it, I've
always wanted to get into robotics and embedded electronics, and now I can finally play
with it without too much expenditure. :) If someone does an arduino talk at a meeting, I
might even have to show up.

--
Matthew Walker