48-port GigE switch for sale

dave dave at thesmithfam.org
Thu Jan 7 15:19:10 MST 2010

Fellow Linux nerds:

My company has a new-in-box Netgear 48-port switch for sale. It's GigE on
all 48 ports, has fiber uplink ports and some static routing and QoS
capabilities. We've been using the same model in our office for the last
couple months and it rocks. I think (though I could be wrong) that this is
the least expensive way to get 48 gig ports.

Asking price: $600 (but make an offer -- I love to haggle).

If you want it, email me off list (dave at thesmithfam.org). We can find a
time for you to come pick it up from our office on 4500 South and 500 East
in Murray.

--Dave