Network Control

Steven Alligood steve at
Thu Jan 7 11:34:45 MST 2010

And locked on the monitor?

And the computer doesn't have any form of tv out?

and there aren't any other monitors in the house?

I got around much harder impediments than any of this stuff when I was a

The very best thing you can do it put the computer in a public area and
actually track them.  Next best will be to lock the router in a closet
somewhere (key lock, metal door), lock down the network to a proxy (like
dansguardian, etc) and even then they may find ways around it.

Never underestimate the ingenuity of nerd children.