SparkFun Free Day

Lance Grover lance.grover at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 11:16:00 MST 2010

Did anyone on this list get their order in?  I think this may end up being a
good promotional deal for them, I have never gone to their site before and I
was looking around, last night when I sort of could, and I will probably
still order something from them - when I can get the money together.  So in
the end they got at least one new customer from it...

-Lance

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Kenneth Burgener <kenneth at mail1.ttak.org>wrote:

> On 1/7/2010 10:24 AM, Matthew Walker wrote:
> > $38,788.01.
> >
> > Eek. Going up fast. Starting checkout process now. Order is /just/ over
> $100. :) Getting
> > the Arduino starter kit, plus the Ethernet Shield.
>

> NO!!!!    I was in the middle of checkout, when I was notified that the
> $100,000 has been reached!  So close...

Thanks,

Lance Grover