SparkFun Free Day

Jessie Morris jessie at confettiantiques.com
Wed Jan 6 21:25:07 MST 2010

William Attwood wrote:
> Toss some of us this list you're going to get, maybe we'll get some ideas,
> too. ;-)
>
> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:07 PM, Jessie Morris
> <jessie at confettiantiques.com>wrote:
>

>> Matthew Walker wrote:

>> them

>>> I'm going to try and get one tomorrow morning from Free Day. They've got
>>>
>> a kit for
>>
>>> around $60 that looks perfect. And I might pick up a couple extras for
>>>
>> it, like an
>>
>>> Ethernet port, and maybe something else.
>>>
>>> Am I correct that I don't need any tools for most stuff with Arduino?
>>>

>> Define tools. You'll need a computer. ;) And a breadboard would be good
>> too. Other than that, it's pretty sparse. Also, this deal is AMAZING!!
>> I'm going to get a bunch of stuff!
>>
>> --
>> Jessie Morris
>> Confetti Antiques & Books
>> 801-380-6820 (Cell)
>> jessie at confettiantiques.com <mailto:jessie at confettiantiques.com>
>> http://www.confettiantiques.com
>>
>> /*
>> Don't fear the penguin.
>> */

I'm going to get:
RFID receiver, alcohol sensor, LCD screen, a trackball (like on the
Blackberries), a few servo motors, capacitive sensor board, fingerprint
scanner, a 12 button keypad and that is all. :) Also, I built a Morse
Code encoder which I am going to blog about soon.

Also, if you can't find a good Arduino list, we should start one!