SparkFun Free Day

Matthew Walker mwalker at
Wed Jan 6 20:44:51 MST 2010

On Wed, January 6, 2010 8:24 pm, Matt Nelson wrote:
> P.S. I think the Arduino has been one of the funnest gifts that I have
> gotten for Christmas in a long time.  Anyone that has not looked into them
> yet should take a look!

I'm going to try and get one tomorrow morning from Free Day. They've got a kit for
around $60 that looks perfect. And I might pick up a couple extras for it, like an
Ethernet port, and maybe something else.

Am I correct that I don't need any tools for most stuff with Arduino?

Matthew Walker
Kydance Hosting & Consulting, Inc. -