Supermicro reseller

Mike Lovell mike at
Tue Jan 5 17:32:16 MST 2010

On 1/4/2010 11:33 AM, Bret Palsson wrote:
> Does anyone have a recommended reseller for Supermicro? I'm looking to get a few servers.
> Also a January meeting idea: a SPICE demo.

i have used both usi in slat lake and PC Discounters in orem. both are
good too work with. i know pc discounters has a lot of experience with
supermicro gear cause i have bought a *lot* of supermicro servers from
them. also got a few from usi and usi was great as well. usi was already
mentioned with contact info. pc discounters is on N. State st in orem. . their website sucks but they are good to
work with.