January Meeting Ideas

alpheus.madsen at juno.com alpheus.madsen at juno.com
Mon Jan 4 11:48:22 MST 2010

If anyone is interested, I could give a presentation describing how it's possible to run Linux without infringing on software patents.  I won't give a demonstration (my poor trilobite-laptop couldn't handle that!) but I could give a nice slide show on the topic.

The insight came to me on December 31st.  Since then, I've been writing up my thoughts as a mathematical proof.

Alphy Madsen.