Google wants to upgrade iProvo

Joe C v2joecr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:37:08 MST 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mr Ritter wrote:
>  > I couldn't get to it from home on Comcast, but my work loads it just
> fine.
>
> Yeah, comcast is doing something fishy with it.  I can reach it when I
> route around the damage via my VPS.

Well actually I wouldn't be surprised if the ISP was blocking it. I
say this because at my previous job providing technical support for
customers of a local shared hosting provider, we had several times
where customers accounts were blocked by Comcast, AT&T & several other
large ISP's. Supposedly this was to protect the ISP's customer from a
phishing site on the same shared IP as another customer had been
hacked, typically due to poorly written scripts or the customer never
updating scripts like they are supposed to.