PLUG Meeting tonight - map to Omniture

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Thu Feb 11 01:13:05 MST 2010

On 10 Feb 2010, at 23:45, Gabriel Gunderson wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Jonathan Duncan
> <jonathan at bluesunhosting.com> wrote:
>> The meeting tonight was great!  Thank you all so much.  We had nearly 30 people in attendance.  Thanks to Matthew Walker and Matt Nelson for presenting.
>
> I hate workin' for the man on nights like this.  :(
>
> Did we already say if there was video?

Sorry Gabe.  Next time.  I do not think there was video taken of it.  I could be wrong.

Here are some links that were mentioned though:

Ideas for Arduino projects:
http://hacknmod.com/hack/top-40-arduino-projects-of-the-web/

Local (Provo) group that has a regular Arduino night:
http://thetransistor.com/

Cheers,
Jonathan