PLUG Meeting tonight - map to Omniture

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at
Wed Feb 10 22:14:17 MST 2010

On 10 Feb 2010, at 18:38, Kenneth Burgener wrote:

> The's meeting is being held tonight at Omniture.  The Meeting
> details link to Plug's Omniture page ( for
> more information.  The "Omniture Map" link goes to a generic contact
> page.  Could the link be maybe be updated to point directly to the map
> page (  This might help
> others as well.

The meeting tonight was great!  Thank you all so much.  We had nearly 30 people in attendance.  Thanks to Matthew Walker and Matt Nelson for presenting.  Thanks to Ryan for the Omniture walk-through.  The gaming room was Awesome!  Perhaps our next meeting could be in there, topic: Modern Warfare 2.  :)

Jonathan Duncan