November PLUG Meeting: Android

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Tue Feb 9 00:14:12 MST 2010

*sigh* I would have loved to come to this meeting, and I'm very sad that
I missed it. The question has been raised not a few times in the past:
How can we get better attendence at the meetings?
I've answered that a fairly standard calendar feed, integrable to such
things as evolution, exchange, ical, google, etc could go a very long way.
I certainly wouldn't have missed this meeting, as well as several others
I'm sure. I simply cannot keep on top of the mailing list (some of you
are probably breathing soft thank-yous to yourselves, hehe) and I never
remember to check back at the plug website for upcoming meetings. Anyway,
just my humble plea for some modern technology to be incorperated into plug.

Von Fugal
--
Government is a disease that masquerades as its own cure
-- Robert Lefevre