Wall Wart Needed

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Mon Feb 8 11:41:01 MST 2010

The Utah Open Source foundation gave PLUG a wireless router a while back. I
hadn't been using it because I'm lazy, and had a personal one that was already
configured. Well, I have a new task for the personal one, so I'd like to use
the donated one. The problem is that it didn't come with a power adapter.

Would someone be willing to donate an adapter (maybe they have one lying
around)? I've scoured my collection and can't find one. It looks like your
standard run-of-the-mill round connector. DC 9V/1A.

Thanks,
-Ryan