ISP Recommendations - Digis?

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Sun Feb 7 15:28:29 MST 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Ryan Simpkins <plug at ryansimpkins.com> wrote:
> I'm done fighting with them, so I want to find a new provider. Is anyone on
> the list using Digis? Do you like it? Does latency suck? Can someone please
> ping a few sites and see what you get? Are there other providers I should
> check out?

For me digis has been a big meh.  I wound up never actually getting
the hardware rebate, and my latency and speed vary *greatly* during
the day. From horrid to just ok.  I'm actually looking at switching
off them again.  Their support has been good, as others have
mentioned, but I've never had the speed that I should really get, and
you can really tell when everybody is online.

--
Jayce^

The Cloud is my Platform
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ