ISP Recommendations - Digis?

Richard Esplin richard-lists at esplins.org
Fri Feb 5 23:04:38 MST 2010

Scott and I discussed this on the list last weekend:

http://plug.org/pipermail/plug/2010-January/035515.html

I just forwarded to the list the rest of that conversation, which I accidentally took off-list.

The summary is that I like Digis.

Ping results:
--- plug.org ping statistics ---
22 packets transmitted, 22 received, 0% packet loss, time 21035ms

--- omniture.com ping statistics ---
17 packets transmitted, 17 received, 0% packet loss, time 16024ms

Richard

On Fri 5 February 2010 22:56:45 "Ryan Simpkins" <plug at ryansimpkins.com> wrote:
> On Fri, February 5, 2010 22:45, Matthew Walker wrote:
> >> I'm done fighting with them, so I want to find a new provider. Is anyone on
> >> the list using Digis? Do you like it? Does latency suck? Can someone please
> >> ping a few sites and see what you get? Are there other providers I should
> >> check out?
>
> > I'd love to hear reviews of Digis as well. I might switch to them myself. I'm
> > sick of
> > dealing with Qwest, as much as I love Xmission. *sighs*
>
> Wade sent me pings from RapidWave, they were pretty dang impressive from a
> latency perspective. Anyone else have thoughts on Digis/RapidWave?
<snip>