[OT] [RANT] Gitting Backwards

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 09:31:40 MST 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 09:11:53AM -0700, Stuart Jansen wrote:
> Sorry, I've gotta agree with AJ here. All the cool kids are using github
> these days. If you're not using github, you're either lame or dead.
> Either way, you might as well not exist.

You remind me a lot of my dad. When we would go school shopping when I
was a kid, I was always told to get this or that style of shirt, pants,
shoes, how to have my hair styled, etc. His reasoning was simple: "it's
the trend". Rarely, if ever, did I follow his advice. Those who know me
know I don't do things because they're trendy, or "all the cool kids are
doing it". That's probably why I wasn't Mr. Popular in school. I didn't
really care either.

Do what you want. Ignore the lemmings.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .