[OT] Gumstix Hobby Project

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 08:59:02 MST 2010

One of the projects I'm working with has a lot of open source components is
a media server.

I plan to market it, but I'd like to find a way to make a fun group project
out of it.
i.e. one of the things that I want is that if you plug in an ipod or camera
it slurps the data automatically.

I do consulting, which is what brought me into the gumstix circle, but I'm
pretty excited about it in general.
Check out the utah-embedded list too
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/utah-embedded

AJ ONeal