[OT] [RANT] Gitting Backwards

Tod Hansmann tod at todandlorna.com
Tue Dec 21 18:14:52 MST 2010

Um, I think you're misinterpreting what he's saying... He didn't say
most of the world didn't use git.  He said most of the world weren't git
gurus.  I think that's a fair statement for him to make, considering
most developers I know aren't a guru of ANY source control system.
Competent? Sure. Guru? No.

(I also have no idea what site you're referring to.  As far as I know,
it could be Launchpad, BerliOS, github, or possibly even Codeplex, but
none of those make Google Code not worth mentioning.  I think you might
be putting too much of your interpretation of the world's opinion into
this.  Worth contemplating.)

- Tod Hansmann