[utah-c] Re: SIGBUS that doesn't go away even after application restart, only after reboot

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 19:56:47 MST 2010

I tried switching it over to use write() but now it leaks memory very quickly.

/dev/shm fills up to 50% and then reports out-of-memory
This isn't too unexpected being that the system may be using that memory.

However, df -h shows that it ISN'T actually using the memory.
unmounting and remounting /dev/shm fixes the problem.

This might be an okay hack-fix, except that it only takes about 5
minutes before it leaks to full.

AJ ONeal