[OT] [RANT] Gitting Backwards

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 14:19:10 MST 2010

If by "most of the world" you mean archiac businesses that are still using
SourceSave, then yes.

If by "most of the world" you mean developers who pick of their own free
will and choosing....

what's that big popular open source site again?
the one that replaced sourceforge and makes google code hardly worth
mentioning...
the one that many people have started using in place of a resume
can anybody help me out here? I can't see to remember...
anyway, I wonder what scm they use...

AJ ONeal