dropbox-like file drop app on web server?

Robert Merrill robertmerrill at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 22:54:16 MST 2010

Could FTP help? Even as your transport layer? Amazon S3?

--
Robert Merrill
801-228-0529 (calls/texts ok)

Sent from my android device. Please excuse typos or terse replies.

On Dec 19, 2010 4:54 AM, "Michael Torrie" <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:

Does anyone know of any good dropbox-like app I can run locally on my
server to implement a drop point and sharing system?  I don't care so
much about client syncing; I just want to be able to have a system where
my users can post a file and then send out expiring public links to
collaborators.  Also a write-only drop box for external users to push
files would be nice.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

thanks.

/*