[UPHPU] run javascript inside ajax php

Merrill Oveson moveson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:47:44 MST 2010

What is the event that is triggered when a php file in loaded from ajax.

All I need is an event.

This works:  print "<input onclick=\"displayExpiration('y')\"
type=\"radio\" name=\"licenseExpires\" value=\"1\"
checked=\"checked\">";

It calls displayExpiration() which is present on the php file calling
creating the ajax php file.