Internet

Andy Bradford amb-plugg at bradfords.org
Sat Dec 4 16:36:42 MST 2010

Thus said Levi Pearson on Fri, 03 Dec 2010 14:48:43 MST:

> I  don't  really trust  some  random  dude's  overview of  studies  on
> fluoride, though I'm open to the idea that the studies he surveyed may
> have been  insufficient to causally  link fluoridation and  decline of
> tooth decay.

And  who  are  the  so-called scientists  (assuming  they  are  actually
scientists) behind the argument in favor of flouridating water supplies?
Some other random  dudes, that's all. Even if we  accept (and this seems
to have some credible empirical evidence if you ignore trends in Europe)
that topical  use of  flouride is  good for  the teeth,  that in  no way
should be  twisted to mean  that it is good  to ingest the  substance. I
believe in many parts of Europe  they do not flouridate water (maybe all
of  Europe); what  has  been the  historical trend  for  tooth decay  in
Europe? Has it increased, or decreased,  despite the lack of flouride in
their diets?

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/teeth/caries/who-dmft.html

Andy