Internet

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Fri Dec 3 15:39:23 MST 2010

<quote name="Levi Pearson" date="Fri,  3 Dec 2010 at 14:48 -0700">
> I don't really trust some random dude's overview of studies on
> fluoride, though I'm open to the idea that the studies he surveyed may
> have been insufficient to causally link fluoridation and decline of
> tooth decay.  I would bet that there has been a lot of further
> analysis and meta-analysis of the issue since then, though.  I don't
> really care about the issue enough to look into it, though.

If you don't care that much, would you please not ever advocate that it
be forcefully put into everyone's drinking water, not ever advocate that
tax dollars be spent on a convenient way to dispose of it, etc.? In
fact, please do advocate that individuals be left in every possible way
to decide for themselves when and how they will use fluoride (or not use
it), if you really don't care about it that much.

If you do want to support putting it in drinking water, in any way,
including calling any "dissenter" loony, then please, for the love of
God, _DO_ look into it!
--
Von Fugal