Obligitory Christmas Geek Wish List Thread

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Fri Dec 3 13:49:39 MST 2010

On 03 Dec 2010, at 13:32, Wade Preston Shearer wrote:

> On 3 Dec 2010, at 13:23, Ryan Simpkins wrote:
>
>> So, how about it? What are you hoping Santa stuffs your stocking with this year?
>
> I'd like an Apple Magic Trackpad. I want to see how it helps fatigue with my trigger-finger. I'd read very favorable reviews by carpal-tunnel sufferers.

I heard that CTS may be caused by lack of general use and over specific use.  In other words, if the only exercise my wrists get is the shaking of a mouse all day, I am probably much more likely to suffer CTS than if I also regularly engage in activities that exercise and strengthen my wrists in a variety of ways.