Obligitory Christmas Geek Wish List Thread

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Fri Dec 3 13:44:51 MST 2010

<quote name="Ryan Simpkins" date="Fri,  3 Dec 2010 at 13:23 -0700">
> So, how about it? What are you hoping Santa stuffs your stocking with
> this year?
>
> The Galaxy Tab and the 9.7" Kindle DX are on my want list.

Does kindle understand a convertible format? That is, if I get certain
free ebooks that may be in some more obscure format, is there a format
understood by the kindle into which I might convert any ebook/html/pdf,
which also has tools available in linux to (reliably) do so?
--
Von Fugal