Lenovo Thinkpad T61 for sale

Richard Esplin richard-lists at esplins.org
Thu Dec 2 21:39:44 MST 2010

Work got me a new Thinkpad, so I need to find a good home for my faithful companion. This machine has been great. I used it as my main development machine, and it will make an excellent student laptop.

Details
=========
* Bought in July 2008
* Thinkpad T61 6465CT
* 4GB RAM
* Intel Core2Duo processor
* 15.4 WSXGA+ TFT matte screen
* INTEL GMA X3100 GM graphics card
* 160GB HDD,7200RPM
* DVD REC 8X MAX dual layer
* PC Cardslot
* IntelPro WL3945 b/g wifi
* Bluetooth
* 9 cell battery still holds over a 2 hour charge
* Original AC adapter
* Nice carrying bag included

Everything works under Linux. It came preinstalled with SuSe, and currently has Ubunutu 10.04 on it.

About six months ago, I took it apart and blew the dust out of it. The only problem I have noticed is that the plastic on the DVD drive cover has come a little loose.

$600 or best offer.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Richard Esplin