I need help!

Matthew Walker mwalker at kydance.net
Tue Aug 17 09:59:28 MDT 2010

On Tue, August 17, 2010 9:55 am, Stuart Jansen wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-08-17 at 09:06 -0600, Merrill Oveson wrote:
>> I have no control over the hardware.  It's on slicehost.  www.slicehost.com
> This is more of a long term target than a fix for your current problem,
> but I recommend you check out Linode. I've hosted with both Slicehost
> and Linode. My experience with Linode has been much better. Linode has
> been in the business much longer, I prefer their VM controls, and the
> prices are great. http://www.linode.com/
> Or, if you want to send a referral reward my way:
> http://www.linode.com/?r=9910a5368ac2351b1ab8d77c2225c7090eb29e38

Oh, oh, pick me!

I haven't used slicehost, but I've been on Linode for almost a year now, and I love
them. Their support is amazing, and they don't over-subscribe their boxes. Nor do they
complain if you use a lot of CPU for extended periods for whatever reason.

Matthew Walker                          HAM Call Sign: N7TOX