Automatically printing a web page

Wade Preston Shearer wadeshearer.lists at me.com
Thu Aug 12 13:20:31 MDT 2010

On 12 Aug 2010, at 12:11, Kyle Waters wrote:

> I need to have a web page automatically print.  I have looked at html to
> ps but it does not convert the css.  Other than that it's perfect.  What
> other tools are there?

Will you explain what you mean by automatically print? You want to automatically invoke the print dialogue when a user visits a web page? You want a page to come out of a printer automatically when a user visits a web page (bypass the print dialogue)? You want to have a script that accesses web pages and prints them?