Jobs?

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Fri Aug 6 06:35:53 MDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 1:24 AM, Doran L. Barton <fozz at hypermoo.com> wrote:
> I completely and totally agree with Aaron (I know, unbelievable) on this one.
> I don't know how much you're spending on these (silly) A+, Linux+, and
> Network+ certs, but RHCT or RHCE carries a lot more weight in the industry and
> if the test itself is any measure, you'll actually know stuff when you get
> certified.

And for once, I agree with Fozz.  What's this world coming to?  Oh,
and here's an article on tech certs in general (with more specific
details about RHCE) that you might find interesting:
http://www.eweek.com/c/a/IT-Management/Tech-Certifications-Are-Worthy-Again-333745/

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader