Jobs?

Mike mike at jhuston.com
Thu Aug 5 10:57:03 MDT 2010

Hello,

I have recently received my Linux+ certification, which I know is not much. I
have been looking for employment where I could use that certification, but
haven't had any luck finding something. In addition to Linux+ I have Security+
(which was much better for Linux administration than Linux+, IMHO), Network+ and
of course, A+.

I am currently taking the CISCO courseware, because I am enamored with
networking. I am capable of learning any additional skills that I would require
very quickly: the only reason that I did not receive my Linux+ certification in
under one month related to paying for the exam; the only reason that I did not
receive my Security+ certification in 20 days was related to scheduling the
exam, though I did manage to receive it in under 30 days; I also received my
Network+ in under 30 days.

Additionally, I am currently working with the state Office of Vocational
Rehabilitation, which has said that they can offer employers up to 90% salary
reimbursement for the first 3 months of employment.

Does anyone know of an opening?
Michael Huston