Perl Postscript Problem

Alan Young alansyoungiii at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 17:05:02 MDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 12:26, Charles Curley
<charlescurley at charlescurley.com> wrote:
> Can't use string ("1") as an ARRAY ref while "strict refs" in use
> at /usr/share/perl5/PostScript/TextBlock.pm line 57.

Do you happen to know if you are calling numElements somewhere in your
code without using an object?  E.g., something like
PostScript::TextBlock::numElements( 1 )

You're probably going to have to do some debugging to find the problem.

I just checked and current versions of perl (5.10.1 on my system)
return a -1 for the construct at that line, which is

  return $#{@$self};

A nasty bit of code.
--
Alan