LG vs Sony Blue-Ray?

Jake Pollmann jake.pollmann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 11:20:17 MDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Bryan Sant <bryan.sant at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 9:05 AM, Wade Preston Shearer
> <wadeshearer.lists at me.com> wrote:
>> Any opinions?
>
> Yes.  Buy a PS3.  The best Bluray player in da wold as well as all the
> other goodies (games, video streaming via MediaTomb, netflix
> streaming, etc., etc.)

The PS3 is the best Blu-ray player of the three I own.  It is faster,
upgradable, and the UI is nice.  It isn't half bad with games either.
The lack of an IR remote is a strike against it, but i purchased the
Logitech's IR add-on that pairs with the Harmony One and that solved
that problem.

I second the vote for a PS3.

JP