Guru Labs is hiring

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Mon Aug 2 16:36:25 MDT 2010

Quoth my boss:

Guru Labs is a 10+ year old, stable, profitable, 100% employee owned
and growing Utah Linux training company. We have purchased a new office
building in Centerville that we will be occupying at end of this month
and are expanding our operations. We are looking to fill 2 positions.

Job title: Guru (Linux Instructor)
Location: Centerville, UT with some travel required
Type: Full-time position with benefits (health, 401K)
Salary: Competitive negotiable depending on experience

enthusiasts. Core job responsibilities include teaching Linux classes
locally, online, and onsite at customer locations as well as developing
and updating Linux course materials.

Send resumes (PDF format preferred) and inquiries to hr at gurulabs.com

--
Stuart Jansen <sjansen at gurulabs.com>